Thursday, March 22, 2007

When I was little my mom took us kids to Sea World. We were walking around on a beautiful sunny day when all of a sudden my older sister, Sarah, yelled "Watch out!!!!", while looking up at the sky. I of course looked up and SPLAT!!! I big clump of seagull poop landed on my face! I think it even started dripping towards my mouth!

I started freaking out, obviously, and my mom had to run me to the bathroom to wash it off. I was so embarassed that it happened that I made my mom make my sisters PROMISE not to tell anyone that it happened. The next day my little sister, Emily, who was in Kindergarten at the time, came home from school and told us that she had show and tell that day at school. My mom said to her, "But we didn't give you anything to bring for show and tell", Emily respsonded, "That's okay, I shared about how a bird pooped on Rachel's head!" I started crying hysterically!

The reason I share this story is because today on our walk we got to the coffee shop and I looked down at Kylie to talk and play with her, and couldn't believe my eyes, that poor little girl had bird poop on her head!!! (Luckily she was double protected with a hat, and the hood on from her jacket!) I wanted to freak out, it was so gross, but I guess that is jut one of the many disgusting things I will have to deal with as a Mommy! Now I knew what my poor Mom had to go through! I started cracking up and told her, Like Mommy, Like Daughter...then immediately pulled out the camera!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: