Thursday, March 22, 2007

March 19, 2007:
I had been DYING for the Maclaren Quest umbrella stroller for weeks before I finally broke down and got one. For those of you that don't know what this is, it is the same stroller that Brangelina uses for their little ones, and is WAY too expensive for what it is.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Jim calls it "The Mercedes of Strollers"! I researched and price compared and searched and searched for the perfect one before I finally bought it! The stroller arrived last Tuesday, but remained in my living room for almost a week as I was too scared to use it! I didn't want it to get dirty, hurt, ruined, tarnished, so it just sat in my house on the carpet (didn't want to scratch the wheels)!
I finally broke it out on Saturday, and it was AMAZING! I was stopped by three people telling me how badly they wanted that stroller; Kylie was Queen of the world in her brand new, beautiful stroller! I took the Maclaren out for its second spin today on our walk to the coffee shop and park, the whole time telling Kylie how great it was to push, how cute she looked in it, how cool we were.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It wasn't until we arrived back home when I picked Kylie up out of our brand new, meticulously clean, stroller that I saw it - SHE HAD A POOP EXPLOSION, right through onto our amazing stroller!!! I almost cried! I screamed! I couldn't believe it! Of course, Kylie was still happy as can be, still thought she was Queen of the world, still looked cute, and couldn't care less that she crapped all over my trendy-mom dream!

No comments: